Direct Sales Account Executive
- Chicago, IL
A career at Nitel puts you in the center of one of the fastest growing telecom companies in Chicago. Named one of the "Best and Brightest Places to Work For" by the National Association of Business Resources in 2011 and 2012, and on the Crain’s “Fast 50” list for the 4th consecutive year, we are a vibrant and growing company on the cutting edge of network and cloud technology. We specialize in providing managed security, monitoring, hosted IT applications as well as data networks and voice services to business clients nationwide.
Headquartered in the West Loop, Nitel offers our employees many opportunities for fun and rewards, with company events, community involvement, casual work environment, and awards based on performance and creativity. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and employer-paid benefits. Nitel is an EOE
Our growing, profitable technology company seeks sales reps with 0 to 3 year B2B sales experience to join our fun, hard working direct sales team. If you are passionate about sales and succeeding, we need you to help fuel our continued growth.
Our Sales Associates get the best training in the industry as you learn to prospect and present to C-level executives in the SMB market place. You are rewarded with a competitive base salary plus an uncapped commission plan with six figure potential.
As a member of our winning team
- Be a part of a team that will transform an already fantastic company
- Have an excellent career path
- Compete in fun and creative sales competitions throughout the year
- Receive ongoing coaching and training
We are the best at what we do, and our team members need to be the best as well. The right candidate will have:
- A history of overachievement in competitive environments
- 0 to 3 year of sales experience and a college degree (BA preferred).
- An overwhelming desire to succeed
- An ability to persuade and communicate effectively
It’s an awesome sales position, but it is not for everyone! Don’t even think about applying if
- You cannot handle rejection
- You don’t want to deal with the fast changes that come with staying ahead of the marketplace.
- You are not willing to put in the effort to build your business
- You do not demonstrate excellence in some area of your life.
- You don’t want your performance measured against a quota or other internal metrics