- Northfield, MN
For more than 40 years, Northfield Retirement Community (NRC) has provided exceptional housing, care facilities and services for seniors seeking a vibrant community rooted in the Christian tradition. With an emphasis on innovation, choice and tradition, NRC offers an array of housing options, including a care center, assisted living, memory care, apartments, town homes, a cooperative and condominiums, to match each resident’s unique needs. Consistently, NRC’s focus is on giving adults, age 55 or older, the assistance they need to lead healthy, meaningful lives.
- Provide daily cares for a geriatric population
- Cares include: bathing assist, dressing & grooming assist, toileting assist, transfer assist, medication assist.
- Day/Night/Evening Shifts (6-2:30pm) (6-2pm) (2-10pm) (2:30-11pm) (4-9pm) (3-7pm) (6-10am) (11p-7a) (10p-6a)
- Register CNA/HHA preferred (not required)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Contact: Emily Kerling
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.