Resident Aide-Home Care Companion
- Northfield, MN
For more than 40 years, Northfield Retirement Community (NRC) has provided exceptional housing, care facilities and services for seniors seeking a vibrant community rooted in the Christian tradition. With an emphasis on innovation, choice and tradition, NRC offers an array of housing options, including a care center, assisted living, memory care, apartments, town homes, a cooperative and condominiums, to match each resident’s unique needs. Consistently, NRC’s focus is on giving adults, age 55 or older, the assistance they need to lead healthy, meaningful lives.
- Provide daily cares for a geriatric population
- Cares include: bathing assist, dressing & grooming assist, toileting assist, transfer assist, medication assist.
- 9 or 15 hrs/week-EOW/EOH-(3 hour shifts) 7:30-10:30am and /or 4:30-7:30pm
- Registered NAR/HHA preferred
- Able to work with little supervision
- Flexibility with working days
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Contact: Tina Sears
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.