Nursing Assistant CNA
- Northfield, MN
For more than 40 years, Northfield Retirement Community (NRC) has provided exceptional housing, care facilities and services for seniors seeking a vibrant community rooted in the Christian tradition. With an emphasis on innovation, choice and tradition, NRC offers an array of housing options, including a care center, assisted living, memory care, apartments, town homes, a cooperative and condominiums, to match each resident’s unique needs. Consistently, NRC’s focus is on giving adults, age 55 or older, the assistance they need to lead healthy, meaningful lives.
Provide daily cares for a geriatric population
- 16/pp EOW/EOH 10:30pm-7am Starting wage $13.25
- Registered as a nursing assistant preferred 6 months experience in longterm care setting
- Able to work with little supervision
- Flexibility with working days
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Nothfield Care Center
Contact: Amy Johnston
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.