- Northfield, MN
For more than 40 years, Northfield Retirement Community (NRC) has provided exceptional housing, care facilities and services for seniors seeking a vibrant community rooted in the Christian tradition. With an emphasis on innovation, choice and tradition, NRC offers an array of housing options, including a care center, assisted living, memory care, apartments, town homes, a cooperative and condominiums, to match each resident’s unique needs. Consistently, NRC’s focus is on giving adults, age 55 or older, the assistance they need to lead healthy, meaningful lives.
- To administer medication /treatments/ and provide daily care for a geriatricpopulation
- Must have a current MN, RN/LPN Licenses & current in CPR
- Able to work independently , supervise team members, team player & positive attitude
- Prefer 6 months experience in long term care
- Ability to lift up to 50#.
Nothfield Care Center
Contact: Tina Sears
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.