Project Manager, Mechanical Contracting - Southeast Region
- Columbus, OH
Our client is a leader in the Mechanical Contracting Industry and based in Columbus, OH. Currently there is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the organization. The Project Manager is the center pin of every construction project, as the company’s ambassador & leader on-site with authority.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering and completing work on time, according to specifications, and at an equal to or better-than- projected profit margin. In addition, the Project Manager is accountable for cultivating a collaborative relationship with all customers, partners and our leadership team to meet or exceed expectations for quality and effective & efficient service delivery.
The Project Manager will travel, as needed, to various project sites. Locations could include OH, SC, AL or TN. Expenses are company paid.
- 5+ years of experience in Senior Management role
- Project planning experience
- Accountable for $3 Million - $10 Million+ projects in commercial or industrial mechanical contracting, construction or professional services business.
- Employee Relations experience, union environment a plus
- Estimating experience
- Willingness to travel or relocate
This position is based in Columbus, OH
Position offers Base + Annual bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.