Sr. Relationship Manager - Middle Market Banking - Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
Our client is a global financial institution operating in multiple countries. The organization has thousands of offices world-wide. Its Commercial Banking business provides overdrafts, term and syndicated loans, acquisition and project finance, and asset finance; receivables finance; payments and cash management services, such as payments and collections, liquidity management, and account services; commercial cards; international trade finance; treasury and capital market products; commercial cards; insurance; and cash and derivatives in foreign exchange and rates, as well as online and direct banking services.
Competitive pay and strong benefits package, including 5 weeks of vacation for this VP-level position.
• Grows revenues of an assigned large, complex portfolio (100 - 125 Business) customers
• Proactively delivers appropriate suite of products and services in response to customer needs, both domestically and internationally (deposits, loans, cash management, trade, insurance, credit and debit cards)
• Earns the customer's full banking relationship for both business and personal needs by cross-selling and referring customers appropriately to specialists (PCM, Trade and Supply Chain (TSC), Insurance) or other customer segments, with a focus on Premier and Corporate Banking
• Delivers an excellent customer experience by meeting and exceeding customer expectations through effective relationship management, ensuring customer banking needs are being met
• Upholds credit policy and lending guidelines, maintaining a balanced approach to risk management
• Protects the bank's assets and reputation by knowing the customer and their business, monitoring for suspicious behavior, and taking appropriate action as set forth in operating policies when necessary
• Sells additional insurance products
• Five+ years proven and progressive business development and credit experience or equivalent, including extensive knowledge and proven sales success with the Bank’s products and services
• Bachelor's degree in business, related field, or equivalent experience
• Commercial credit experience required
• Life and health insurances licenses or willingness to obtain
• Strong sales, organizational, analytical, negotiation, communication, teamwork and influencing skills
• Ability to identify, analyze, and communicate customer requirements; effectively deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA
Position offers 120K+ Bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.