Contract Recruiter - Columbus, OH
- Columbus, OH
Our Client provides customer service, loyalty programs and marketing services to several industries to include: financial services, specialty retail, grocery and drugstore chains, petroleum retail, automotive, hospitality and travel, telecommunications, and pharmaceutical markets.
Currently, there is a need for a Contract Recruiter for the office in Columbus, OH.. This role is part of the Talent Acquisition division.
Contract Recruiter will be expected to work on-site with the client, 40 Hours (full-time) per week.
Identification of prospective candidates through various types of research methods will be used, including professional on-line networking, social media, cold-calling and resume mining.
Additionally, the Contract Recruiter will: post job openings, descriptions, and availability; provide preliminary candidate screenings and assessments; generate reports on research activity and participate in status meetings.
At all times the Contract Recruiter will manage and maintain high quality and responsive relationships with business leaders and HR managers by ensuring attainment of all staffing needs from a quality, cost, and time-to-fill perspective.
- Research and contact viable candidates that are a match against assigned job qualifications
- Search Internet job boards for qualified candidates
- Cold call and network with prospective candidates for assigned positions
- Process the candidates who respond to Internet ads by electronically downloading their information to a database
- Provide market intelligence to primary or lead recruiter for assigned positions
- Update candidate records
- Conduct telephone interviews of candidates to gather information for recruiting staff
- Manage e-mail project campaigns to job seekers
- Posting of recruitment ads on the Internet job boards
- Making presentations of job opportunities to candidates
- Properly coding the candidate's files so that they are made available for recruiter searches
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of recruiting and or research experience or inside sales experience, sales support or management training
- Internet Mining and On-line research to include major job board, LinkedIn, others
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
Contract, hourly position. Contract could be long-term.
**Please indicate your dates of availability and hourly pay requirements in your application
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines