Novel Applications has a job opening for a highly motivated Java professional - Senior or Mid-level Developer/ Software Engineer with current security clearance.
All applicants must have a current DoD/DHS security clearance and must be eligible to upgrade to SCI eligibility for the duration of this project (to access to SI/TK/G/HCS information).
The primary place of performance for this project is Fairfax, VA.
All work to be performed under this project requires a Top Secret (TS) security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) (TS/SCI). All personnel must be 'cleared' and be eligible for TS/SCI.
JAVA Developer/ Software Engineer to join our team to design, develop, test, debug, maintain and deploy software using state of the art technologies and tools and potential future work with Hadoop.
Tools: Git, Subversion, Jenkins, Sonar, Eclipse, Nexus, Mingle, Crucible, Robot Framework, JIRA, Solr.
Technologies: Java 7, Ruby on Rails, Spring, Spring Integration, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Java Message Service (JMS), Hibernate, JAXB, Java 6 Concurrency, Bean Validation (JSR-303), JUnit, Mockito, Tomcat, Quartz, Python, Linux.
JAVA Developer/ Software Engineer to support a software team in the research, design and development of software systems, software applications and tools for new & existing programs.
- Development of technical solutions to complex problems while adhering to prescribed software processes
- Participating in all Agile Software Development (Scrum) activities
- Evaluation and implementation of enhancements and modifications to existing software.
- Take responsibility of the full software life cycle using standard methodologies such as Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Write Enterprise Java code
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs.c