Senior Team Lead Engineer
- San Diego, CA
We are experts in computer vision specializing in the research & development of advanced digital object recognition applications.
We are looking for a team lead to manage an exciting projects for OIM2.
OIM2 is a company rich in success and innovation. Our ongoing mission is to pioneer computer vision technology that will lead to the development of real world applications. Our team of developers and scientists are taking computer visioning to the next level. We work on solving the most complex challenges in the industry.
The Senior Team Lead Engineer will manage a team working on the development of a cutting edge computer vision application. The team lead will need experience with managing a team of specialists, understanding of computer visioning, and strong development skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with our top notch and small R&D development team that is focused on creating Computer Vision algorithms for multiple purposes.
- Expected to explore and research newest methods pertaining to future product development.
- Be a key component to creating a product that is ensured to be the future of our marketplace.
What's in it for you:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of highly visible product, company and team.
- A great compensation package that includes salary, stock options, and medical insurance.
- Built a system from the architecture definition through coding and UI
- Have worked with computer vision applications or advanced OCR technology
- Understand digital object recognition and advanced 3D model simulation
- Managed off-shore development teams and experience using Agile development methodology
- Built custom presentation tiers and implementing CMS
- Advanced skills with an ESB to orchestrate architecture
- Coded in C++, Java, Python
- NoSQL or other advanced database platforms
- Operate in the top 1% of peer group
- Motivated and have the ability to get things done
- Work through the entire development process (architecture, coding, database, and UI)