SAN Build Engineer w/ Clustering (Veritas, Linux)
- Columbus, OH
OMNITECH Systems was founded in the year 1999 as an IT consulting company with a group of IT professionals that provided a variety of software consulting services. The company grew from a size of 10 professionals to a size of 200 over a period of few years and diversified into product development and financial consulting services. This was possible mainly due to a high level of client satisfaction and OMNITECH’S capability of providing innovative solutions. Our prestigious clientele includes organizations such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, The World Bank Group, SunTrust, America Online, College Board, Citigroup, Wellspring Resources, etc. We also have branches in London, Trinidad & Tobago, Chennai (India) and Bahrain in order to better serve our international clients.
What we really need is a very solid system administrator that has expertise on Veritas Clustering running on LInux. Must know Kernel configurations. These clusters connect to SAN storage. SO must have good experience around SAN storage administration.
Develops technical vision and roadmaps without supervision. Writes for publication. Shares long-term technical and business vision to large audiences on a regular basis. Makes decisions of a global, strategic nature by analyzing complex data systems and incorporating knowledge of other lines of business. Is recognized as a positive leader and is capable of defusing complicated interpersonal issues while managing customer expectations. Spearheads complex programs that span multiple inter-organizational units and interfaces with more experienced management. Is a leader in identifying critical, high pay-off technology strategies and prioritizes team efforts accordingly. Possesses advanced knowledge of business application and services. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Server Build, Clustering, SAN Configuration
(1) advanced understanding of LoB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
(2) advanced understanding of performance and monitoring
(3) Proficient in more than one specific infrastructure technology
(4) advanced understanding of best practices and Company policies
(5) advanced troubleshooting skills
(6) Must be able to assemble technology solutions and effectively define and implement a working architecture
(7) Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
(8) Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
(9) Technical certifications as required. This position should typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.
Advance Linux Build
Location : Columbus, OH