- Audubon, PA
ORS Partners, LLC. is a provider of on-demand Outsourced Recruiting Services (ORS), and is comprised of the region’s top professional recruiters hired to build and scale emerging technology and middle-market companies along with Fortune 100 companies.
ORS Partners is your outsourced recruiting solution – we have built the methodologies and processes to fill the gaps in your current recruiting program. Our recruiters and sourcers have the right skills to locate top-notch candidates – they will proactively reach out, cold-call, network, and build relationships with active and passive candidates – and they have spent years building an approach to recruiting that sets them apart from the rest.
Our consultative approach helps you to decrease time to fill a position, improve position fill rates, improve the quality of talent coming into your business, and helps you reduce turnover produced by bad hiring and administrative burdens associated with recruiting.
We are looking for high-caliber Sourcing Professionals to serve as strategic recruiting partners for our clients.
- Manage sourcing processes for hires - including proactive candidate sourcing, developing and maintaining hiring manager partnerships (expectation setting, recruiting process, material and requisition creation), candidate engagement, pre-screen and candidate interviews.
- Serve as primary sourcing partners to senior leadership teams across our clients. Define sourcing strategies with senior-level hiring managers for upcoming 3-6 month time frames.
- Provide valuable voice to senior-level decision meetings with business/functional knowledge and ability to effectively evaluate talent.
- Possess strong knowledge of functional recruiting domain skill set, including external partners/vendors, resources, and important trends in talent acquisition.
- Minimum of 3 years sourcing experience. (background in recruiting IT professionals is a plus)
- Direct sourcing skills to include proactive candidate pipeline building strategies
- Skilled at developing and implementing strategic techniques for proactive sourcing, screening and talent evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives through strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to implement both strategic and tactical social media strategies related to talent acquisition and retention
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing candidates across multiple technical disciplines Performance and delivery metrics from past experience is requested
- Superior professionalism, discretion judgment and grace under pressure.
- Bachelors degree required
These positions offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, as well as tremendous growth potential for the right candidates requested above.
ORS Partners, LLC. is a provider of on-demand Outsourced Recruiting Services (ORS), and is comprised of the region’s top professional recruiters hired to build and scale emerging technology and middle-market companies along with Fortune 100 companies. ORS Partners is a wholly-owned portfolio company of Cross X Platform (CXP).