- Cranbury Township, NJ
We have been retained by the global leader in pharmaceutical serialization solutions. Headquartered in Cranbury, NJ, with its international headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, the company employs 100+ people, serving more than 26 countries worldwide with a dedicated sales and services team located globally to address the immediate needs of their customers.
Founded in 1985, our client recognized that pharmaceutical companies were facing growing pressures to become more effective in producing quality products while maintaining compliance with regulatory mandates. Suppliers supporting the industry offered technology that needed to be custom integrated and only solved a point solution. This leader developed a better way to serve the industry's real needs by introducing a complete and configurable machine vision solution with device management and information visibility as part of their productized packaging offerings. The only provider that employs a "holistic approach" to serialization by providing a solution that transcends all architecture levels - from number provisioning at an enterprise level, to aggregation/ commissioning at a plant level, right down to line management and inspection.
Through innovative software development and ongoing support, they have changed the way companies think about their packaging needs. They began with machine vision tools for the pharmaceutical packaging line, which at its core, enabled customers to ensure maximum quality. They soon introduced their line monitoring and control solution that includes automated procedural management, analytics and reporting of information. With the addition of serialization and ERP integration, this industry leader has evolved their offering into a complete Packaging Execution System (PES).
Levaraging domain expertise and significant market penetration at the packaging operations level, many industry partners have turned to them to ensure quality and regulatory compliance and to improve efficiencies for their customers' businesses. Customers in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology, food and beverage, and healthcare industries can protect their consumers and optimize their businesses through the suite of products.
With deployments throughout Europe, Asia-Pac, Central and Latin America, Canada, and the United States, our client delivers the industry's most comprehensive Packaging Execution System designed to meet both current and future production needs. Products trusted and used by many of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies.
Work with an industry leader and a company that is recognized for their excellence in innovation. You will find a culture that encourages and fosters career growth and provides opportunities to be dynamic and successful. Offering a comprehensive benefits package that supports your medical and lifestyle needs.
We are growing to meet the needs of our clients and our growing market!
The objective of a Project Engineer (PE) is to provide project engineering deliverables to support the projects and priorities in Professional Services. The PE is directly responsible for the engineering success of their projects. The PE owns the full accountability for project engineering quality, from Design phase through project completion and final “as built” documentation. Significant coordination with Project Managers, customers, and OEM partner companies is required. The position involves approximately 25% of travel both domestically and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximize Scalability and Reuse of Engineering work.
- Utilize Baselines and Standard Engineering Packages as the starting point for all project engineering work on all projects (new and predecessor projects)
- Adhere to existing Standards and Solutions where possible. Modify/create new standards where applicable to promote future reuse and standardization.
- Thoroughly document deliverables to promote creation of new standards.
- Follow Systech Project Execution Methodology, working on function teams with Project Managers and Field Engineers. Utilize proper Project Engineering methods, and comply with all SOPs.
- Prioritize workload daily, manage timelines and deadlines for PE deliverables, and provide status updates to Project Managers. Escalate timeline conflicts or resource issues to immediate manager, before the issues impact project deliverables.
- Actively participate in project team meetings and conversations with Customers, to actively communicate the technical deliverables for projects. Gain the customers’ trust through open and transparent discussion and engineering documentation.
- Familiarize with project deliverables within the context of the overall project.
- Responsible for delivering and/or assuring the accuracy of project engineering contents.
- Actively handoff the Engineering content to the Field Engineer through a transition meeting, via exposure and training on the project engineering package.
- Author and coordinate Engineering documentation, such as Interface Guides, Electrical schematics, Standard product drawings, Detailed Design specifications, and assist/peer review Validation protocols.
- Escalate technical issues that are judged as out of scope of the current/contracted project.
- Support project through all project phases.
- Periodic travel to support projects, estimated approximately 25%.
- Conduct Site Surveys
- Develops and mentors team members on technical issues
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Electrical, Computer, Software, or Automation
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of packaging industry automation products.
- Ability to follow and enforce necessary compliance and safety regulations.
- Design decisions and input to project manager for scheduling
- Ability to design, install, configure, troubleshoot, and validate performance of product against project deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong Commitment to customer satisfaction with direct customer interfacing experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-task environment
ORS Partners, LLC. is a provider of on-demand Outsourced Recruiting Services (ORS), and is comprised of the region’s top professional recruiters hired to build and scale emerging technology and middle-market companies along with Fortune 100 companies. ORS Partners is a wholly-owned portfolio company of Cross X Platform (CXP).