Learning Technology Specialist - Bromley or Swansea
- 25 North Street, Bromley, Kent, United Kingdom
In just over 15 years, OSTC has become one of the leading proprietary trading companies in the world. Our success is based on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfil their potential.
Project: ZISHI Cornerstone is a learning product aiming to bring all-rounded trading expertise to the world. Our audiences span the global trading industry but include sports teams, higher education, secondary schools and more. What do they all have in common you may ask; the need of being employable in an ever-changing economy!
This is a varied position which would suit someone who thrives on working within multiple aspects of digital learning. As a technology specialist, we will rely on your expert advice and implementation skills to create solutions that suit each of our audience’s needs based on the content we need delivering.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing learning technology needs for data analytics, user journeys and learning objectives for content;
- Deciding on suitable technology solutions for the above lists of needs;
- Implementing new solutions and making changes/updating existing technology;
- Providing day to day support and advice to learning designers leading new learning products and approaches (e.g. finding new technical solutions to create efficient processes);
- Running the day to day needs on learning technologies to support the rest of the team (e.g. analytics reports, building new pages);
You are ready to roll up your sleeves and start researching and implementing technical solutions to deliver the vision of our projects. You have experience with being hands-on in the implementation of technical projects and infrastructure of learning technologies and have a good overview of the field. You want to be part of a vibrant team is looking for a skilled individual with a can-do attitude!
- A proven track record of implementing technology projects (e.g. procuring and setting up a new LMS);
- Excellent skills in the use of technologies relating to teaching, learning and assessment: these may include, for example, HTML, CSS, Moodle, Articulate, Camtasia, Panopto, Blackboard Learn, Coursera, Qualtrics, LaTeX;
- Ideal if any previous experience with Totara (Moodle-based);
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly learn new skills;
- Excellent general IT skills, knowledge of Office 365 and administrative abilities
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly learn new skills.
We are offering a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our business and develop their career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
- Company bonus
- Annual salary 35 - 37,000 GBP + bonus
- Learning and further development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company events
Take the opportunity – We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.
Terms and Conditions: OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.