Business Development Manager - Immediate start
- Scottsdale, AZ
Octavian Security Americas is a multinational, award winning company with 13 year experience within the security industry, serving a number of government and private sector contracts worldwide. Octavian offers strategic security consultancy and tailored security solutions, with an innovative approach to the market, providing undisputed added value services.
Octavian supports "America's Heroes at Work".
We are currently seeking an outstanding professional for the position of Business Development Manager for IMMEDIATE START. Working out of our US Headquarter located in Scottsdale Arizona, reporting directly to the President and group CEO, the successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Implementing the groups set strategy for business development
- Develop a consistent commercial network, capable of supporting sustained growth
- Construct a realistic business pipeline, supported by monthly updates and realistic market figures
- Market analysis of new business niches
- Explore and develop current lead data base
- Expand business within current client portfolio
- Client relationship management and improvement
- Develop strategic partnerships with technological partners
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies
- Develop and respond effectively to RFP, bids and proposals
- Provide President/CEO with weekly updated reports
- Liaise with Operations Manager for Contract Implementation Plan
This position will evolve to a team leader position as the business grows, so career progression is to be considered.
- College degree is accepted as minimum, preference will be given to candidates with higher degree education in a business or marketing filed.
- Candidate will be required to have a minimum corporate experience of 3 years in a similar role.
Candidate should be:
- Have undoubted knowledge of the national and international security market
- Demonstrate continuous success and achievements in the security sector
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Focused on achieving defined results, and exceeding goals and objectives
- Proactive and resilient
- Team leadership and management
- Highly organized and methodical
We offer a competitive Salary plus incentives by objective scores and health care.