Customer Success Manager French market
- Rome, Italy
Octorate is an all-in-one hotel SaaS company. We aim to bring hotel software technology to every structure in the world.
Our Suite include PMS, Channel Manager, Booking engine and a lots of others features that helps hoteliers to save time, effort and money.
Octorate’s products are easy to set-up, easy to use and offardable to all structures.
Our Business philosophy and approach is the same, allow and promote an “informatics revolution” in the hospitality sector without ask any “big jump” to our customers, in term both economics than cultural, our way is simple, friendly, fast.
• Communication by phone and email with hoteliers and be their problem solver.
• Follow up on registration, software set-up and configuration.
• Improve commercial relationship with the customer.
• Assist Customer Service Task Force Team.
• Fluent Italian, English and French.
• Experience in front office
• Organized- ideal candidate will handle a large volume of data and many different software.
• Computer savvy: comfortable with MS.Office package and Gmail (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites)
• Self motivation and teamwork are expected.
Develop and maintain the new and existing web applications to support the company business. With special attention to code maintainability and application performance. Ship code with Unit Tests.
Communicate effectively with Product Owners and the rest of the team and stakeholders.
Help in the maintenance and development of functional automation test suites already in place working closely with the QA department.
Implement best-fit web technologies for different scenarios.
Analyse and optimise DB access and design. Mostly MySql.
Help in defining, analysing and implementing any development tool that may help increase the team’s productivity.
Refactor legacy code eliminating technical debt using well known techniques to accomplish the task.