Head IT & Digitization Oetiker Group
- Oetiker España, S.A, Pol. Ind. Las Salinas C/Puente, 18, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance & IT
Oetiker employees make strong connections every day. Whether it’s in the automotive industry or in medical technology. Our reliable solutions are used wherever it is important to securely connect different components. This is what our customers all over the world rely on. For about 1,800 colleagues in more than 30 countries, we are an employer that values diversity and offers reliability. When can we get in touch with you?
What you'll do:
- leading the global IT organization and transform IT towards a growth strategy supporting service organization and business enabler.
- initiating, expanding and leading the group-wide IT framework and service offering and catalogue.
- actively supporting the digitalization initiative and related case for change for business processes and functions
This position will
- report to the group CFO in Switzerland (located in Switzerland)
- be based in our plant in El Puerto de Santa Maria (Cadiz), Spain
- Engage the decentralized IT team towards top collaborative performance.
- Design, plan and execute digitalization in alignment with the IT application strategy and the Oetiker strategy.
- Accountable to further develop and deliver the IT service offering by involving the adequate outsourcing partners for standardized IT services.
- Redefine the IT framework and processes (ITIL, Cobit, Service Level Agreements) where needed.
- Transform Group IT towards becoming a business partner with DevOps collaboration methodology jointly with business operations.
- Act as transformation agent and evangelize a corporation with digital business.
- Assure human capital and knowledge development within the IT organization.
- Be in charge for the the Group IT- and digitalization budget.
What you'll need:
- BA/BSc/BBA or equivalent degree in computer science or engineering; Master’s degree or MBA from a recognizable university / business school.
- Several years with relevant experience in the IT leadership in a multinational corporation with decentral operation.
- Track record of transforming IT organizations and digital transformation expertise.
- Profound experience in leadership roles within matrix organizations.
- Strong business acumen and orientation.
- Fluency in English and Spanish; additional language skills are beneficial.
- Willingness to be a driving part in a comprehensive transformation program.
- Ability to establish strong relationship with executives and business leaders.
- Cross-functional and intercultural competence, high levels of proactiveness, a hands-on in your working style, strong self-motivation, authenticity and autonomy.
- Capability to leverage present/future technologies into competitive advantages for the company.
- Commitment to provide high standards of client services.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL, Cobit and DevOps.
What you'll find...
- State-of-the-art technology
- An organization on the way towards an agile working culture
- Global responsibility and freedom for personal growth in a truly international and dynamic team with a unique culture
- To experience a fast-paced industry with the opportunity to collaborate towards the next generation mobility solutions
- Market-comparable salary; 20% bonus based on corporate results and personal strategic contribution goals
- Attractive benefits