- New York, NY
Offerpop is a super easy-to-use social marketing platform for Facebook and Twitter. Marketers across the globe use Offerpop to build active fan bases, optimize their social content, and unlock rich, actionable data that converts fans into customers. From small businesses to top brands like Amazon, Pepsi, and MTV, companies use Offerpop to drive success across their key marketing channels – engaging and converting fans like never before. Offerpop is a Facebook® Preferred Marketing Developer, qualified by the PMD program in Apps.
We're building a top-notch team and a world-class product from our headquarters in New York City. We're currently looking for a great full-time Jr. Accountant to join our finance & accounting team.
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Invoicing (currently QuickBooks & Paypal)
- Collections - payment reminders & follow-up
- Research transaction history has need for customer inquiries
- Interact with our sales and support team members
- Create Expense Reports for Leadership Team and review of employee expense reports
- Assist in reporting such as AR Aging, DSO, and other metrics
- Provide general accounting support such as preparing journal entries and GL reconciliations
- Assist the Accounting Manager on varied projects
- Recommend and help implement processes to streamline procedures as we continue to grow
- 1-2 year general accounting experience or an accounting degree
- QuickBooks Experience is a plus
- Microsoft office (proficiency in Excel & Word), Gmail
- Strong ability to multitask and a team attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and self-direct
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Early employee--you will think of Offerpop as your own company, not just a job.
- Stock Options package
- Work side-by-side with our founders--start up guys with a track record of success.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.