Systems Analyst- Ambulatory Electronic Medical Record
- Warren, MI
OKAYA INC. | A division of MICROTEK GROUP | An e-verified company
99 Mark Tree Road, Suite 304, Centereach, NY 11720
Share hotlist/resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view of current openings http://www.okayainfo.com/job-us.asp
Title: Systems Analyst- Ambulatory Electronic Medical Record
Location: Warren, MI
Duration: 5+ Months
Interview Process: Phone Hire
Remote Option: NO
Required: Tasks & Duties
Seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to be a part of the team that implements and supports the electronic medical record system.
In addition to the standard business knowledge listed in the generic job description the ideal candidate for this position will have a working knowledge of the technologies involved with successfully deploying electronic medical record technology. This knowledge should include a understanding of the workflow of a physician office and how the electronic medical record system supports the quality of care and the overall efficiency of the office operations.
- Performing the following project tasks: design, build, test, integration test, and implementation of (EMR, HIE connectivity, interfaces, patient portal).)
- Supporting the project manager in development of project plans, milestone management, critical issue management.
- Providing ongoing support for physician offices including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Training physicians and physician office staff on use of new technologies
- Handle production problem/issues resolution for clinical users
- Update support and maintenance documentation
- Provides production support on as part of an on-call rotation that provides 24x7 support.
- Perform standard maintenance tasks which may include
- periodic updates to the application
- monitoring of upgrades to applications that feed data or receive data from supported applications
- participation in application upgrades, enhancement implementation and infrastructure changes through testing and change control completion
- Work with customers to develop requirements
- Research functionality for new enhancements
- Take requests as needed thru the Project Management Process, creating documentation as needed.
- Coordinating work effort with other teams as needed
- Support special initiatives as identified
- Two years working with ambulatory EHR applications.
- Two years of experience working in Information Technology required
- Previous experience supporting Cerner/eClinicalWorks Ambulatory applications is required
- Excellent analytical abilities necessary along with strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to reside within a commutable distance of Warren, MI
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or relevant field Medical field such as Nursing Informatics