Websphere Message Broker Consultant with Ecommerce Experience
- Charlotte, NC
OKAYA INC. | A division of MICROTEK GROUP | An e-verified company
99 Mark Tree Road, Suite 304, Centereach, NY 11720
To view of current openings http://www.okayainfo.com/job-us.as
Title: Websphere Message Broker Consultant with Ecommerce Experience
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Process: Phone Hire
Remote Option: NO
Required: Tasks & Duties
1. Senior System Analyst – eCommerce LEAD
(NOTE – the Blue Martini eCommerce requirement – old eCommerce software)
2. Systems Analyst – eCommerce
The position requires knowledge of and hands-on experience with, eCommerce application tiers, concepts, processes, technology, and tools. This includes the following:
eCommerce framework tools
Object oriented design patterns
Integration tools like MQ, XCOMM
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
Experience with application integration using Enterprise Service Bus
Experience with IBM Websphere Message Broker
Experience with IBM Websphere Service Registry and Repository
Database Software like Oracle, DB2, UDB etc.
Database utilities like TOAD, SQLPlus and Oracle tools
Operating Systems like Solaris, Linux, AIX, i5OS, mainframe zOS, Windows etc.
Operating System level scripting tools like Shell scripts, PERL scripts, Batch programming etc.
Mainframe tools like CICS, JCL, COBOL, DYL280, Jobtrac
Source control and version management tools like CVS/SVN
Build and Release management tools like Hudson, Apache Ant
Web Analytics tools like Coremetrics, Omniture
Application Performance Monitoring Tools like CA-Wily, Tealeaf
Performance/availability monitoring tools/services like Gomez, Keynote
Load testing tools/services like Mercury LoadRunner/WinRunner, Gomez
- Maintain and manage the source control repository for assigned applications
- Work with business analysts and business team to define technically feasible requirements
- Work with Tech Lead and/or Application Architect to analyze and implement appropriate tools/services to improve Belk’s eCommerce application portfolio for assigned applications
- Responsible for delivering the design and development phases of the project for assigned projects
- Work with internal and external vendor teams on all support/enhancement/project related activities
- Working with support team on day to day support activities
- Working with support team on small enhancements
- Deploy all support fixes, small enhancements and major projects to production environment for assigned applications
- Provide stability and improve performance for assigned applications
- Work with various parties to make all assigned eCommerce applications better to enhance customer experience and positively impact eCommerce sales.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- 3-5 years’ experience as Programmer, Developer, Software Engineer or another similar technology position in eCommerce application area in retail or related domain. / 7+ years’ experience as Systems Analyst, Technology Lead or a other similar technology position in eCommerce application area in retail or related domain.
- Strong SDLC experience and application architecture/design background.
- 2-3 years/ 3-5 years; experience preferably in the retail and consumer products industry.
- Functional understanding of eCommerce applications, interfaces and business processes.
- Ability to operate a PC
- Ability to manipulate a keyboard
- Ability to sit for long periods of time in an office environment