Accounts Payable Clerk
- Toronto, Canada
With further expansion ahead, Oliver & Bonacini's standards of food and service excellence remain the main focus of the company’s vision.
Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entering, posting and reconciling accounts payable batches
- Researching and resolving accounts payable issues with vendors and suppliers
- Sort, organize and match bill and cheque demands
- Reconcile and set up invoices for payment procedure, e.g. on receipt, 15 days or month-end
- Maintain company accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Correspond with vendors and react to inquiries
- Maintain filing systems & office organization
- Prepare outgoing mail
- General administrative duties such as: data entry, photocopying, scanning, faxing, sending emails.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years working experience in a similar administrative or restaurant operations capacity
- Experience performing accounting functions an asset
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Self starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone etiquette
- Superior customer service skills in addition to impeccable personal presentation required
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **