- Blue Mountain, Canada
Under the direction of the Back of House Management Team, our dishwashers clean and put away all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots while maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dish area and dish machines.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate dishwashers efficiently.
- Wash glassware and flatware.
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand when required.
- Scour pots and pans.
- Operate pot/ cutlery washing machines.
- Clean and sanitize dishwasher mats, dish carts and dish racks.
- Assist in receiving and stocking supplies/products.
- Safely handle and store cleaning products.
- General dish area maintenance including: sweeping, mopping, organization and garbage removal.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a dishwasher role or similar environment an asset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **