Oliver & Bonancini Restaurants is looking for a Manager, Learning Solutions to lead the design, development and delivery of our learning programs and initiatives.
- Get excited about learning and helping people reach their full potential?
- Want to work in an engaging and fun work environment?
- Have experience in adult education; designing and delivering training?
- Have working knowledge of e-learning principles and practices, as well as some experience with e-learning authoring tools specifically Articulate Storyline or Captivate?
- Have experience leading change management and leadership development initiatives?
- Have experience working with corporate intranets and learning management systems?
- Maybe you have some experience shooting and editing videos?
If so - we want to you hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Develop, design and deliver both in class and online learning initiatives
- Perform training needs analysis; provide consultative advice and expertise to business units
- Develop, implement and recommend learning strategies
- Manage a vast curriculum of learning solutions
- Design content for and manage our online learning portal
- Work as a member of the Talent team to assist with team initiatives
The ideal candidate is an innovative learning and development professional with 7+ years’ experience in adult education; someone who enjoys working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment and who has a passion for food, beverages and dining.
No calls from recruiters please!