Chef de Partie/Sr. Cook
- Windermere, Canada
Oliver & Bonacini is the exclusive restaurant and foodservice provider at the landmark Windermere House resort on beautiful Lake Rosseau. Spend the summer by the water while developing your hospitality career! Windermere House Resort offers an exciting job experience for those who are passionate about hospitality and enjoy spending their summer outdoors.
Our Chef de Parties are seasoned cooks which have gained considerable experience working in fine dining kitchen. They are very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. The Chef de Partie must also be able to give orders within their section, work independently as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Chef. Their attention to detail is monumental, able to mentor junior cooks and trouble-shooting any problems that may arise.
- 2-3 years cooking experience in a fast-paced restaurant
- Culinary diploma/degree is an asset
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills
- Ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing
- Serve Safe certified
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **