Transportation Engineering Internship
- 1717 S Boulder Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119, USA
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As one of our summer 2022 student interns, you will perform meaningful, hands-on, real-world work that will transform your classroom experience and help you envision your future career. You’ll be part of our Transportation team, working for our clients on projects with our most experienced engineers. You’ll get an introduction to Olsson's culture that will help you evaluate our firm as a career choice.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to develop and foster effective professional relationships internally and externally
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Previous experience in Auto CAD (or similar software)
- Pursuing a civil engineering degree
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As a Student Intern with Olsson, you’ll receive flexible hours and paid holidays.
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.