- Madison, WI
Omni Resources is an Employee-Owned Company
We invite you to visit our website at www.omniresources.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
CELEBRATING 29 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!
We are currently recruiting for Business Analysts in Madison, WI. The Business Analyst is a liaison between the business and IT providing business process analysis skills in order to improve business processes as well as gather business requirements for information technology (IT) projects. Ideal candidate would be a highly organized, self-motivated individual with the ability to focus and prioritize the multiple projects.
- Understanding of the Business Processes and translating business needs into requirements specifications using use cases.
- Assist in defining the business benefits and ROI for projects.
- Continually analyze and identify opportunities for the business to leverage technology to improve revenues, reduce costs, and continually improve customer service.
- Driving best practices into the business and in preparation for application development and maintenance projects.
- Learn all aspects of the respective business function in order to be successful with the previous responsibilities.
- Manage small to medium-sized projects; learn and apply Information Technologies project management methodology.
- Documenting high-level and detailed requirements, process flows, testing scripts, training documentation and user documentation.