- New York, NY
Omnigon is a team of engineers, designers and product visionaries, all working together to create compelling digital experiences for the sports, media and entertainment industries. With offices in New York, Toronto and Kiev, we're a multinational, multicultural company.
The Omnigon team understands the importance of marrying elegant design with technology that people enjoy using. We love art, technology, sports, TV, music and movies and we tend to hang out with others who also like those things.
Helping some of the most important companies in the sports, media and entertainment world develop and execute digital strategies is a big responsibility. It requires smart, innovative, digital experts who love what they do.
- Plan and conduct analysis, competitive research, conceptual modeling and usability testing
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques including customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, and design specifications
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, project managers, product strategists, and developers.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web/social/mobile-based applications
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Visio
- A great attitude – no prima-donnas