- New York, NY
Omnigon is a team of engineers, designers and product visionaries, all working together to create compelling digital experiences for the sports, media and entertainment industries. With offices in New York, Toronto and Kiev, we're a multinational, multicultural company.
The Omnigon team understands the importance of marrying elegant design with technology that people enjoy using. We love art, technology, sports, TV, music and movies and we tend to hang out with others who also like those things.
Helping some of the most important companies in the sports, media and entertainment world develop and execute digital strategies is a big responsibility. It requires smart, innovative, digital experts who love what they do.
- Understand project requirements, goals and objectives and translate them into visual designs
- Follow established creative frameworks to produce original designs
- Produce visual systems that follow technical guidelines of what’s feasible within a particular software environment or framework.
- Produce sample interaction models that demonstrates how visual presentation needs to take shape for software implementation
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Intimate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Experience with working in a professional services-based organization environment
- Great communications skills - both with internal teams and communicating with/presenting to clients
- A great attitude – no prima-donnas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.