Omnigon is a team of engineers, designers and product visionaries, all working together to create compelling digital experiences for the sports, media and entertainment industries. With offices in New York, Toronto and Kiev, we're a multinational, multicultural company.
The Omnigon team understands the importance of marrying elegant design with technology that people enjoy using. We love art, technology, sports, TV, music and movies and we tend to hang out with others who also like those things.
Helping some of the most important companies in the sports, media and entertainment world develop and execute digital strategies is a big responsibility. It requires smart, innovative, digital experts who love what they do.
How would you like to spend your day creating awesome mobile applications that will be experienced by millions of users?
At Omnigon Communications we think about creativity and technology in a broader way, developing mobile, social and web platforms & apps that give our Sports and Entertainment clients innovative ways to engage with customers (fans!) and drive business goals.
Omnigon attracts employees who want to combine their knowledge of social and mobile technologies with their passion for sports and entertainment to create awesome experiences. Our culture is "work hard / play hard" (Just ask about our Thursday office Happy Hours!!). It's a relaxed office environment but we all have an insane desire to produce wins - for Omnigon as a team and for our clients.
We're seeking an experienced "interactive advertising" or "rich media" designer who will create online advertising creatives — both animated GIF banners and Flash banners. The ability to think outside the box and come up with amazing ways to illustrate client products and services using IAB constraints with an emphasis on identifying and implementing innovative, dynamic solutions, pushing the boundaries of best-in-class online ads. This key position will bridge the gap between strong design aesthetics and emerging web technologies along with an emphasis on Flash and AS2/AS3.
- Produce and assist in the deployment of online marketing initiatives, including email campaigns and rich media banner advertisements.
- Design and develop visually compelling and beautiful advertising creative for online media.
- Designing online campaigns, including flash banner ads, rich media ad units, landing pages, mobile banners.
- Design cutting-edge online advertising and brand experiences
- Create user-centered designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets intuitive solutions
- Support sales and marketing teams by bringing big ideas to life through ideation and creation of high fidelity designs
- Support marketing and sales teams with design and execution of marketing collateral and materials
- Present design work to internal clients, marketing managers and senior management for review and approval
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash with AS2 and AS3
- Experience with main ad-serving platforms (EyeBlaster, FlashTalking DoubleClick, etc.)
- Strong Flash animation skills, both timeline and code-based
- Good knowledge Media Encoder and video compression techniques
- Basic knowledge of CSS/(X)HTML
- Proven experience as a flash designer
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paces environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.