- Dallas, TX
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to almost 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2016 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the fourth time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
As part of the finance team this position is responsible for producing financial analysis to support senior executives, including the CFO and CEO. Primary responsibilities include financial modeling utilized by management for strategic and tactical decision-making, weekly and monthly reporting, and financial analysis in support of initiatives throughout the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Create and maintain financial models to ensure accurate and timely feedback on the impact of industry trends, management decision making, and financial results.
2. Compile volume and financial statistics to be included in the weekly and monthly reporting presentations.
3. Support internal department heads with ongoing monitoring of performance and ad-hoc analyses related to their function.
4. Provide ongoing modeling and analysis of the financial statements, including detailed analysis of historical revenues, expenses, cash flows, volumes, etc. to deliver updated financial projections.
5. Performs other work related duties and complete projects as needed.
1. Proficient Excel user, including dynamic assumption-based modeling.
2. Effective communication skills, including verbal and written.
3. High level of initiative and drive for results.
4. Must be detail oriented and capable of managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics with 2+ years of financial analysis experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
This is generally a sedentary role, requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer and phone.
Open working environment conducive to overall success of organizational goals through team collaboration, commitment, and shared objectives. OT is a business casual environment with flexible working hours.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.