Senior Optimization Analyst (A/B Testing)
- Dallas, TX
**One Technologies will cover full relocation to Dallas for qualified candidates**
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to more than 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed to over $200 million.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We were recently recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list and we were also recently named to the 2015 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the fourth time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
One Technologies is looking for an Optimization Analyst to join their optimization team. We are looking for a sharp, analytical thinker who is excited to turn huge amounts of information into actionable insights. The Optimization Analyst is responsible for providing business partnership to internal stakeholders primarily focusing on website performance and optimization, including conversion rate and lifetime value tracking with other various KPI’s.
- Develops strategies to measure test results including data mining and analyses.
- Maintains the operational status of all assigned testing queues, ensures project changes meet requirements, and deployments are made with minimum disruption.
- Performs daily testing analysis and updates, ad hoc requests, and queue maintenance.
- Helps plan, scope, schedule, and implement testing activities for projects of varying size and complexity including test iterations.
- Works with various departments in developing new designs and functionalities for all facets of OT’s suite of products.
- Writes clear and concise test documents and test plans. Communicates test plans, results, and business impacts to stakeholders.
- Performs other work related duties and complete projects as needed.
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret data in a way that leads to actionable strategies.
- Demonstrate creativity and assertiveness by providing insight on how test results could be analyzed to positively impact the overall success of the company.
- Communicates effectively while exhibiting excellent customer service with various audiences (internal and external stakeholders).
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as a team player to find ways to uncover opportunities.
- Ability to present data, findings, and recommendations that are appropriate for senior level management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Excel (pivot tables).
- Analytical skills (statistical skills preferred), focused on A/B testing.
- Advanced math skills required.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment. Full relocation provided for qualified candidates.