Oilfield Maintenance Crew Helper
- Grande Cache, Canada
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Central / Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill immediate and upcoming positions in our production department.
Maintenance Crew Apprentice
Applicants applying for this position should have at least one (1) years experience in the following:
- General Oilfield maintenance
- Pipeline and facility construction
- Plant shutdowns
- Facility maintenance working around oil batteries and satellites, compressor stations, dehydration, refrigeration.
- Experience in pipe-fitting
- Experience working with light 1 tone picker
- Experience with bolt-up of flanges and spools
1 - 3 years being helper on maintenance or construction crew truck is preferred, beneficial skills/training:
- Experience in oilfield maintenance
- Pipe-fitter/Steam-fitter Certifications
- Light picker experience
- Solis Training Programs, Competency Training
- Fall arrest training and certificate
- Confined space training
If interested in applying please provide the following:
- Copy of a Valid Drivers License and current Drivers Abstract
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims,Fall arrest training,Confined space training and TDG)
- Must live in Grande Cache, AB or be willing to relocate
Candidates must submit a resume in order to be considered.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.