Maintenance Manager, Production
- Edmonton, Canada
An exciting opportunity awaits you as a Maintenance Manager for OpsMobil, an oilfield service and operations company aviation capabilities. This position will have particular emphasis upon maintaining the highest standards of safety, customer care, and operational delivery as well as supporting our exciting growth plans. The Maintenance Manager oversees all general oilfield maintenance contracts within the OpsMobil Production Business Unit. This includes maintenance scheduling for all equipment and crews, providing guidance/supervision to the maintenance crews and, with expert knowledge and experience, provide our clients with maintenance solutions and organize accordingly. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for staffing, staff training, HSE, inventory control, maintenance fleet management, maintenance business development and enforcing all company and client policies and procedures.
Provide leadership to continuously improve business performance in terms of cost, maintenance, health, safety, environment and customer service.
Manage Maintenance contracts and understand commercial contracts.
Ensure compliance with all relevant Federal, Provincial, and local regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures pertaining to operations and maintenance.
- Effectively manage all resources (people, financial, material and time) in order to ensure maximum efficiency in planning, forecasting and allocation.
Provide input and assistance in the development of goals and objectives (KPI’s) for Maintenance; lead the efforts to achieve these goals.
- Develop and foster an environment which actively enables and encourages employee innovation, continuous improvement and commitment to operational excellence.
Ensure that the company has a positive, visual image in the communities within the area.
- Ensure quality customer service for all internal and external stakeholders and clients through understanding the business needs and the environment of our customers.
Two years minimum Post Secondary education (technical school, University or trade certificate).
Fifteen or more years experience in Oil & Gas production operations or maintenance environment, with 5 or more years in a management role.
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for word processing, databases, email, internet, etc.
Basic oilfield courses (H2S, First Aid, TDG, WHMIS, Defensive Driving, etc).
- Proven experience in providing exceptional customer service is a requirement.
A five on, two off standard office environment. On call seven days a week.
Occasional field travel is a requirement.
- Understands and adopts the company’s safety culture with attention to SMS policies and procedures.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants must include a copy of their resume to be considered.