- Atlanta, GA
Optima Technologies, Inc. a leading IT Professional Services firm has been engaged to provide a .Net Developer for a Atlanta company. 6 Month Contract.
- Work with the development team helping port the front-end of the existing CribMaster desktop solution to a browser based application.
- Building Web-based GUI screens that work within the new GUI framework specifications and interface with the backend existing system.
- Other functions as skill allows.
Required Skills and Experience
· Minimum of 4-6 years experience using ASP.NET or equivalent
· Minimum of 4 years experience in web-based application user interface design and development
· Minimum of 3-5 years recent Microsoft .NET programming experience
· C# as primary or major programming language
· Proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or later (2010 or later preferred)
· SQL database experience
· Knowledge of object oriented design and programming techniques
· Experience with Agile development methodology preferred
Preferred Skills and Experience
· ASP.NET MVC
· iOS and/or Android Mobile App development
· SQL Server or Oracle database
· Developer Express ASP Controls
· Web service development
· Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, or SVN
· Solid understanding and use of software and analytics to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data.
· Expert in developing reporting tools to streamline day to day work.
· Critical thinking and problem solving ability: synthesize findings from analysis and draw conclusions.
· Skilled in problem resolution and providing best practices solutions.
· Effective at performing detail oriented tasks, and data analysis.
· Able to identify, manage, and lead business improvement projects.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to manage across functions at various levels.
· Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
· Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others.