- Plano, TX
Optimal Blue is a SaaS company that delivers loan product eligibility and pricing solutions coupled with sophisticated secondary marketing automation tools for mortgage bankers. Optimal Blue’s tools maintain real-time product guideline and pricing information for mortgage bankers. Our services have been consistently ranked at the top in this technology space. We have a wide range of products and ideas and need an enthusiastic and versatile web developer to maintain them and develop new ones. If you are passionate about writing great software, you might enjoy working with us!
Our team of dedicated, intelligent and mortgage-savvy individuals are committed to ensuring every experience you have with us exceeds your expectations. As a nimble, privately held enterprise, we are able to respond quickly to changes in the marketplace. This flexibility has allowed us to keep up with the incredible pace of change the industry has endured during the course of the past year
Optimal Blue’s platform allows lenders to leverage technology to automate pipeline management and loan searches, and consumers and originators to price and lock loans in real time. Our platform offers the highest customization available in the market. Add to that, tremendous efficiencies coupled with ease-of-use, it is evident that no other provider can match Optimal Blue’s performance and ability to drive profits for mortgage lenders, banks and credit unions.
Developers will work as a part of a relaxed and friendly .NET team and have the opportunity to take part in all aspects of solution development including requirements gathering, feature design, implementation, deployment, and bug fixes. Developers will also have a voice in determining the future direction of the company from programming paradigms to monitoring tools.
Aside from competitive salaries and a range of benefits (including quarterly bonuses), we offer developers a voice in determining all aspects of the company. We have a relaxed working environment in Plano near The Shops at Legacy. We have weekly lunches, massages, and monthly happy hour.
The ideal candidate would:
- communicate well in English,
- possess a thorough understanding of basic computer science concepts,
- have the motivation to get the job done,
- balance the delivery of a solution with the need to innovate and progress,
- and have a desire to continue learning about all aspects of software development.
- 7 or more years of experience of the entire software development lifecycle.
- 5 years experience with .NET in a software support or development environment.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, design, implementation, development of application analysis, and maintenance; experience that includes Microsoft solutions client side server side and SQL Server experience.
- Proficient or expert knowledge in VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.net, Web Services, XML, SQL Server, database design/ management, and TFS.
- Proficient in user interface design and development.
- Knowledge of Internet and HTTP.
- Outstanding analytical and complex problem solving skills; experience with scientific-method-based approach to problem solving, strong numeracy skill, and an understanding of algorithms.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adapt to changing technical and business needs.
- Demonstrate solutions development ability, including innovative thinking, creative problem solving and the ability to execute ideas quickly while maintaining high quality expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with technical and business groups.
- Excellent coding skills and familiarity with multi-tier development.
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Must possess a can-do attitude and be able to work independently with limited general supervision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.