Fulfillment Coordinator (Portuguese, English & Spanish Speaker)
- Weston, FL
We are a marketing consulting group in permanent innovation that strongly believes in knowledge, talent, commitment, excellence and measurable results.
Since 1998 our team has delivered to our fortune 500 and fortune 1000 customers, unique, competitive, successful and specialized marketing strategies combined with the most effective web-based automated system solutions that have given them the power to be one step ahead of their competition
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Prize Fulfillment Coordinator to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates wishing to launch their careers, as well as the more experienced candidate intent on building upon his or her present skills. This will be a highly diverse and responsible position.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for coordinating, handling, packing, shipping and delivering fulfillment prizes on a daily basis, keeping proactive communication with Loyalty Program leaders, supporting team in reaching daily goals.
Fluency to native speaker standard in the Portuguese language is essential.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Day-to-day operations of handling, shipping and delivery of fulfillment prizes (products/Cards) according to LP policies and procedures agreed with Optime’s clients.
- Assists in resolving prizes issues locally and overseas.
- The incumbent is responsible for conducting Quality Assurance Survey reviews to make sure that the prizes are delivered in compliance with Optime’s turnaround policy.
- Tracking update to all providers/LP platforms and damage control – Turn Around
- Keeps proactive communication with LP leaders and support team in reaching daily, weekly and quarterly goals.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish languages.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage project details while balancing multiple priorities.
- Proactive, energetic, organized, customer focused self-motivated and dynamic personality.
- Dependable, punctual and resourceful.
Associate and/or Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Finance) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Confidential. This will be discussed during interview process.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- LA Fitness Membership
- Fitness Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount Program