Services Enablement Architect
- Overland Park, KS
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Services Enablement Architect is responsible for developing the curriculum and execution of the services training and talent development agenda, which is focused on building services delivery capability, strengthening the leadership pipeline, and enhancing employee engagement through high-quality talent development offerings.
Working closely with Services leaders/colleagues, select universities, military transition agencies, and technology partners; identify organizational capability needs and design, implement, and implement training and talent development strategies and programs to meet those needs. Contribute to the development and delivery of Technical and Non-Technical Training Curriculums and the Services Associate, technical and non-technical training programs.
- Aligns training curriculum with organizational capability needs.
- Creates a training architecture and program delivery methodology for services talent development initiatives.
- Develops and implements training curriculum using multiple methodologies and platforms that support both the core curriculum and individual programs for specific practice areas.
- Create courseware to facilitate the curriculum
- Delivers training courses as appropriate
- Contributes to the analysis of all current and future talent development programs including evaluating the most effective and cost-efficient ways to deliver relevant training to all levels of employees throughout the services organization.
- Coordinate technical training with adjunct instructors from other practice areas.
- Define success benchmarks to assess job competencies and determine training solutions to raise service delivery performance levels
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results; modify programs as needed Investigate and assess new education, best practices, and adult learning theories, instructional design learning products; make recommendations and evaluate utilization
- Maintain and document the training environment tools, and resources for a range of programs
- Demonstrates an understanding of principles and proven track record of creating and implementing sustainable learning solutions
o Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in IT or Cyber Security or equivalent experience
o 5 or more years of Infosec experience required.
o 3 or more years of experience supporting enterprise training programs
o Additional coursework in Information Security Programs preferred.
o Good understanding of individual training and development principles preferred.
o Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Project, Visio and Outlook required.
o Adept in planning, leading change and multi-tasking.
o Strong communication, problem-solving, time management, and work prioritization skills required.
o Able to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
o Detail-oriented, thorough and quality oriented.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.