Strategic Regional Director - Southwest
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
An accomplished, industry leading sales leader with demonstrated success managing a Strategic Accounts team. Targeted account experience across the Fortune 1000 client base is expected with focus in the technology sector and professional services. Strong leadership experience driving large scale (8-figure) solutions comprised of consulting, hardware, software, implementation and managed services. This role is required to be in Southern California or Phoenix AZ potentially.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Optimizing profitable revenue growth, client engagement/satisfaction and pipeline development.
- Exceeding targets for booked growth profits with budgetary objectives and forecast accuracy.
- Lead the transformation to selling more strategic and complex multi-year engagements.
- Recruiting, developing and managing senior-level sales professionals while supporting the selling process.
- Ensure client engagement strategies are aligned with the mission, values and culture of Optiv.
Qualifications for success:
- Services-led IT / Cybersecurity complex solution sales experience in hardware/software products coupled with services.
- Strong Change Agent Sales leadership experience at the first or second-line level.
- High performance and disciplined sales management specifically in the areas of forecast accuracy, CRM usage, pipeline development and progression
- Proven expertise in the development and delivery of accurate and timely weekly, monthly quarterly and annual sales forecasts
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs in order to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm. For more information, visit www.optiv.com
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.