- Overland Park, KS, USA
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
A Payroll Specialist will assist in bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll
processing for approximately 1,800 employees and 150 jurisdictions, including payroll processing,
maintenance of records.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide excellent communication/customer service skills both written and verbal to the
- company’s employees with 24 hours as defined by departmental policy.
- Manage Payroll alias inbox
- Work closely with Senior Payroll Specialist to assist in escalation resolutions and data analysis
- Prepare and manage the payroll process according to Wage and Hour laws, in a timely manner
- and in compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Process hourly and salaried payrolls using Workday Payroll, including timecard exceptions,
- bonuses, commissions, other earnings & deductions.
- Audit and correct data imported from time and attendance system to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborates with PEO Canada Payroll team and VKA India Payroll team to ensure accurate foreign payroll processing.
- Partners with HRBP’s to manage the unemployment process.
- Ability to research and complete Verification of Employments.
- . Responsible for other duties as assigned by management.
- 3-5 years related experience managing and processing 500+ employee, multi-state/jurisdiction
- Experience with international payrolls a plus
- Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportion and
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Certifications of CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) or FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) a plus.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers