Director, Demand Generation and Client Acquisition
- Denver, CO
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Director of Demand Generation and Client Acquisition will build and maintain the demand generation strategy for Optiv Security and manage a fast-paced team. The person who fills this position should be motivated, positive, able to make decisions quickly, and confident in developing and delivering plans for dozens of partners in the rapidly growing field of cybersecurity. This position is responsible for cross-sell and up-sell programs to meet the growth objectives of the company across the US, Canada and EMEA, with a strong emphasis on lead generation and pipeline creation, along with nurturing, lead prioritization and reporting used to refine marketing programs. The successful candidate is results-driven with a relentless focus on improving marketing performance.
A successful candidate will join an established demand generation program with a team in full swing. The ability to learn quickly and juggle many projects and priorities is essential.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Generate a consistent flow of marketing and sales qualified leads.
- Manage a team.
- Design, plan and manage integrated demand generation campaigns, including on behalf of the field marketing team and technology partners, that reach all identified personas to create pipeline.
- Manage performance through KPIs such as cost per lead and cost per acquisition, adjusting the channel mix and messaging when needed.
- Work closely with teams who manage SEO, SEM, remarketing and various paid advertising efforts.
- Create and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth.
- Enhance marketing automation understanding across the business, with emphasis on lead nurturing, lead prioritization, lead routing, and driving funnel stage progression.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Provide marketing, sales and business leaders with analysis for marketing investments and pipeline impact.
- Contribute to overall database health, including analyzing gaps in data while implementing practices that ensure data quality.
- Design, manage and maintain optimal lead flows, campaign tracking and delivery of sales enablement.
- Create a standard of excellence in process and support and when working with internal marketing and sales stakeholders.
- Coach and share knowledge about demand generation and related tactics across the marketing organization for alignment and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years' experience in B2B marketing and demand generation.
- Proven team management experience.
- Workfront Experience a plus.
- Possess a clear understanding of both inbound and targeted outbound marketing.
- Passionate about marketing best practices and emerging channels.
- Results-driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Must have budget management experience and financial analysis ability.
- Demonstrated results in hitting targets and improving funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools highly desirable.
- Strong with systems, data analysis and CRM skills, ideally Salesforce.com.
- Experience with ideal customer segmentation and targeting.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proven capability to serve as a collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographie
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers