Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Denver, CO, USA
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Optiv Security is searching for a detail-oriented, creative and analytically minded Digital Coordinator to assist in the execution of key marketing programs with specific attention on content and paid marketing. This person will be part of a collaborative marketing team, focused on customer acquisition, engagement and retention in the cybersecurity industry.
This role will be instrumental in supporting the entire Digital, Demand Generation and Solutions Marketing teams in brainstorming, creating and building paid and native campaigns for search, display, social and affiliate channels. This position is prefect for a smart and data-driven marketer seeking an opportunity to learn and help grow a brand’s overall presence in a fast-growing field.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work cross-functionality, with internal and external teams, to build and approve creative digital assets to ensure delivery in a timely fashion for all paid digital efforts.
- Support brainstorm of new creative concepts across paid campaigns.
- Monitor paid daily spend to ensure tracking and proper pacing for reaching and hitting budgeted targets.
- Write on-brand, platform-specific copy that aligns with overall social strategy to drive engagement for our current audience and reach new audiences.
- Support brainstorm, creation and posting of original social content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube (including videos, illustrations, GIFs, trending topics, etc).
- Actively engage with our social community to expand social reach and discover user generated content for content creation.
- Report on and analyze KPIs including traffic metrics, test results, engagement levels, conversions and conversion rates to improve results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, social media or audience development
- Passionate about discovering the why and interested in social media and the evolving digital landscape
- Strong communication skills and copy-writing skills
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work well with others and multi-task
- Understanding of Google Analytics and social listening tools
- Core Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables, SumIf statements, etc)
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers