- Denver OR Remote, CO OR Remote, United States
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Drupal Developer to join our Digital Marketing Team. As a Drupal Developer, your main responsibility will be front-end development, back-end development, template creations, and module installations.
We are expecting you to possess a combination of programming skills: PHP, JS, HTML5, CSS3, as well as command line (we are fans of Git). Being familiar and having an understanding of industry trends and content management systems is essential for this role. A solid understanding of Drupal 8 is a must and working knowledge of Acquia Cloud is highly preferred but not required.
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, is strongly preferred.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Developing and implementing new features and functionality (modules, APIs, etc.)
- CMS page template editing/creation based off of mockups from both Creative and Digital Marketing – we currently use Paragraphs
- Assisting with content editing/managing on occasion, if needed
- Ensuring technical best practices and high-performance site/server optimization
- Managing technical aspects of Drupal 8, sometimes including databases on Acquia Cloud
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, Creative Team, and 3rd Party Vendors to ensure an effective, functional, and intuitive implementation of needs
- Eagerness to learn and excellent communication skills
- Experience developing dynamic web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations
- Experience with PHP, PHP files/theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with version control and code repositories is a must (Git, Bitbucket) with working knowledge of SSH
- Experience with Acquia Cloud, Acquia Life, and/or Acquia Journey
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.