Deal Registration Specialist
- Overland Park OR Denver, KS OR CO, United States
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Deal Registration Specialist will assist with the administrative functions related to vendor deal registration submission and tracking. The specialist will serve as the focal point of the sales team’s process to register opportunities for additional margin and deal protection.
The ideal Deal Registration Specialist candidate will be an organized individual that is a multi-tasker and internet savvy with excellent communication skills. He/she will also understand the extreme importance of timeliness and fluid partnerships with account executives and inside sales specialists to Optiv’s success
How you’ll make an impact:
- Utilize partner extranet portals to register Optiv opportunities to maximize margins and profitability
- Support the outside sales Account Manager and Inside Sales Specialist in submitting deal registration requests to vendors in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Provide outstanding and enthusiastic communication both by phone and email for follow-up with vendors about deal registration status and communicate status updates to the sales team promptly – organization and follow-up are critical
- Document and track pending and approved deal registration requests following Optiv’s processes
- Monitor the ongoing status of existing deal registrations and extend them as necessary
- Closeout approved deal registrations for opportunities that are no longer open (either won or lost)
- Create and generate reports to track deal registration history, trends in profit margins, etc. as required by Sales Management.
- Other duties as assigned to move the deal process along
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 1 year or more of experience of sales or customer service required
- Ability to multitask ongoing activities from multiple people in a fast environment with persistence is essential
- Strong written/verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins, percentages is required
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written/oral or from a sales quote
- Strong Microsoft Office experience skills required, including intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook
- Prior experience involving internet navigation duties required
- CRM software experience required; SalesForce.com preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.