Cyber Operations Advisor - South Central
- Boston, MA, USA
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
An accomplished cyber security professional with a background in Cyber Operations who has demonstrated success in securing initial business as well as grow new business opportunities. The Advisor combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical information security experience to address the strategic needs of the client, supporting sales executives, generating proposals and acting as the subject matter expert in Cyber Operations strategy across multiple competencies.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Achieve expert-level knowledge in multiple Cyber Operations solution areas and be able timely and effectively translate client needs into actionable proposals and contracts for Optiv’s strategic offerings
- Identify and understand our client's security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv’s strategic solutions across the Cyber Operations pillars and compliment holistic cyber security programs
- Assist in identifying additional Optiv capabilities that the client may find beneficial
- Experience in providing guidance in Cyber Operations strategy at a programmatic level
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create business proposals, contracts, and respond to RFI/RFP’s
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of your Optiv subject matter product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, or non-sales technical capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers, and management.
- Confident presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- A desire to learn additional subject matter areas
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers