- Strada Palat, Iasi, IS, Romania
Optymyze transforms sales operations into a strategic competitive advantage—from improving individual business processes to building centers of excellence for sales operations management.
Optymyze enables sales improvements with a set of native, no-code, highly-scalable cloud platforms to easily and quickly adapt to change—including platforms for sales performance management (sales compensation, quotas, territories), data repository and ETL management, enterprise planning, reporting and analytics, and application development. With enabling cloud platforms and hundreds of sales operations and business process management experts, Optymyze has built a solid track-record of client success.
This is you
- Passionate – your love for coding and solving problems, by using programming languages and associated tools, is what brings you the greatest professional satisfaction
- Collaborative – you enjoy sharing ideas and work with different colleagues to create value by solving critical business challenges
- Creative – you can transform business specifications into robust technical solutions, always seeing both “the bigger picture” as well as being able to recognize and properly integrate the key details
- Innovative – you avoid living in the past, even if it’s comfortable, and love to constantly innovate in all projects you are involved in
This is what you’ve done
- Field experience – you have been working for at least 3 years on large projects using Java SE/Java EE and you also have an IT-related degree
- Web Application Development – you worked on and delivered one or more projects that can be considered web applications and hence have a good understanding of the specifics of developing, building, releasing and deploying web applications
- Complex projects – you have successfully delivered (or was part of the team that delivered) complex projects solving complex business problems – experience in working with Big Data and machine-learning related projects is a plus.
- Technical experience – for most of the projects you were involved in, you worked on features in the business and data layers (front-end related experience is a plus) by using a wide range both widely used frameworks and libraries (such as Spring Frameworks, Hibernate, REST-ful web services, etc.) as well as more specific technologies based on project-specific requirements
- Technical Design – you were involved in or created yourself the technical design for one or more projects, especially for the back-end (business/data layers)
This is us:
- Entrepreneurial—An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Innovative—A team of smart colleagues that challenges status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
- Visionary—A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box--not just think outside of it.
- Successful—An industry-leading, renown, and respected company with huge market opportunities