Cloud Computing Solutions Architect
- Boston, MA
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Computing Solutions Architect to support our Sales teams across the United States. Candidate will partner with our Sales engagement team to provide Pre-Sales support, solutions architecture & design while becoming a key resource in building and enhancing relationships that we have with enterprise clients across the globe.
- Work in a pre-sales environment with clients to define, design & develop cloud solutions
- Maintain an up to date view of the industry and our competitors’ offerings
- Team with product teams to set our overall technical direction and strategy
- Create architecture/solutions that are innovative, flexible and agile, to meet and exceed client expectations while incorporating sound project management and ITIL framework
- Team with global architects who are evolving the field of Cloud computing for Orange Business Services
- Responsible for delivering and maintaining cloud presentations, as well as hosting workshops and client engagements that will drive the sale of managed cloud services to our customers.
- Work with product teams to help set the overall technical direction and strategy
- Architect both the high level and low level designs of cloud infrastructures, with in-depth knowledge of key aspects such as: virtualization technologies, storage systems, hardware, operating systems and client side applications..
- Abilty to operate under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent action
- Positions located in major metropolitan areas in the US, with a focus on the New York metro area, Chicago, Los Angeles, or San Francisco
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert level knowledge of Cloud Computing, with an emphasis on IaaS & PaaS.
- Knowledge or proven certifications in virtualization (Vmware VCP preferred) storage (EMC and/or NetApp) and datacenter solutions (Cisco and HP preferred).
- Understanding of networking concepts (LAN, WAN) including MPLS
- Infrastructure Systems Architecture experience including design and development required
- Advanced project management and technical business analysis skills (ROI/TCO)
- 10+ years of experience in IT or consulting
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science. Preferred Masters degree or industry certification
- ITIL Foundations v3 desirable
- Previous experience in consultative sales or sales support role preferred
Orange Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion/belief, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status.
the benefits of being Orange
Because Orange Business Services hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
-health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
-financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
-a 401(k) plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous % you contribute
-tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
-to help you manage your work and life needs we offer an employee assistance program, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement, a group legal service plan
-long-term care insurance, homeowner’s, automobile, cancer insurance, accident and pet insurance at group rates
-a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join Orange Business Services, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the Orange family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate the global community which is Orange.