Customer Operations Manager
- New York, NY
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
The specfic role is for a Client-specific regional manager responsible for managing all aspects of project management and post-sales service life cycle with a specific commercial focus on services. Life cycles include engineering, service deployment, on-going delivery and operations.
- Manage Customer's expectations and maintain the communication policy
- Maintain to the Customer the transparency of internal functional / organizational boundaries.
- Primary point of contact within Orange Business Services, for all service related issues, and will monitor escalations and implementation of corrective actions to restore services.
- Manage Customer Service Improvement Program in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead regular customer service review meetings (monthly unless customer contract dictates otherwise):
- status of Service Improvement Program.
- present and discuss reports provided, including measurements against Customer SLAs on Quality, Change, and Performance.
- Ensure compliance with Contractual & SLA agreements.
- Based on trend analysis, customer requirements and other tools, identify customer needs and position Service Management offering, as well as other Orange Business Services for existing customers in order to increase revenue generation for Orange Business Services.
- Participate as an active member of the extended customer team functioning in the capacity of customer advocate:
- assisting in contract negotiation in collaboration with the Account Manager / Account Director when applicable
- Coordinate customer requested standard and non-standard changes:
- capture all technical details for the change
- enter change order through established process
- notify customer if request is out of contract scope and is therefore billable (non-standard)
- track and report on all changes received.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of all Orange Business Services products, services, and solution sets.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the tools, systems, and processes required to provide quality customer support.
- Ability to engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment.
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution as required, under pressure and in a fast-pace turnaround time requirement
- Time Management, ability to manage multiple tasks to achieve the defined goals on time
- Ability to handle difficult or ambiguous business situation
- Excellent interpersonal skill both via electronic means (email, documents) and in person (for meeting and presentation)
- Organizational skill: organize and distribute workload
O Self Service tools knowledge (BSM, Amazon, CIAC, etc).
O ITIL v3 certification and a least 1-2 technical certifications (Cisco, EMC, Netapp).
O D/C certified with discreet PMP knowledge or PMP certified.
O Should know MPLS or Network communication, Security or have been in a general IT (client side or operator) model role.
Orange Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion/belief, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status.
the benefits of being Orange
Because Orange Business Services hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
-health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
-financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
-a 401(k) plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous % you contribute
-tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
-to help you manage your work and life needs we offer an employee assistance program, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement, a group legal service plan
-long-term care insurance, homeowner’s, automobile, cancer insurance, accident and pet insurance at group rates
-a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join Orange Business Services, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the Orange family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate the global community which is Orange.