Database Analyst (MSSQL)
- Austin, TX
PARA Healthcare Financial Services (PARA) was founded in 1985 to provide financial consulting services to hospitals.
For over 27 years, PARA has created material financial improvement to hospitals, physicians, ambulatory surgery centers, and independent testing facilities across the country.
PARA believes that providers need to align themselves with strategic partners to help them perform at their best.
PARA solidifies that partnership with a suite of products and services that provide measurable financial improvement.
PARA provides clients the actionable solutions they need to improve their capabilities and make the business decisions necessary to improve their organizations.
PARA’s solutions are individually tailored to achieve the results necessary to meet both immediate and long term strategic requirements.
PARA not only improves the financial position of its partners, but at all times, PARA is evaluating the operating practices of its partners to ensure compliance.
PARA brings to Providers the loyalty of a trusted business partner and the economics of an outside vendor.
You would be responsible for the processing and maintenance of inbound data from various sources into standard internal MS SQL Server databases.
- Must have strong trouble shooting skills, process and results oriented.
- Must have experience with various data formats and technologies.
- Must be well organized, extremely detail oriented and have great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt quickly as external environment and organizational changes occur.
- Required Skills: MS SQL Server (2005/2008), Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures, MS Office
- Desired Skills: EDI, Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), healthcare experience