- Wharton, NJ
PEAK Adventure Travel Group is a global, independently-managed business of adventure travel companies. PEAK Adventures consists of 20 businesses around the world that together, take 340,000 passengers to all seven continents. It is the global leader in adventure travel, offering an unrivalled range of adventure products, experiences and destinations. Currently PEAK has 11 Destination Management Companies (DMC) around the world, operating adventure travel itineraries for brands such as Intrepid, TrekAmerica, Grand American Adventures, Peregrine and Exodus and other brands within the PEAK Group.
PEAK Adventure Travel is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the New Jersey satellite base. The Coordinator is responsible for aiding the NJ Operations team with day-to-day base operations for the successful and profitable running of all PEAK Adventure Travel trips. This includes general office assistance, maintaining company relationships with leader hotels, providing aid to the Fleet Manager for equipment requisitions, as well as assisting with other duties as necessary. Based in New Jersey, they provide a key point of contact between East Coast Group Leaders and the NJ Operations team.
- Office Administration skills and experience
- Sound computer skills with experience in the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- A conscientious dedication to safety
- The ability to work with a diverse group of Leaders with sensitivity, recognizing the demands of group leading
- Ability to prioritize and handle a multitude of tasks that are constantly changing
- An understanding of and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal communication skills and writing ability
- Friendly, flexible, adaptable
- Responsible and reliable
- Travel experience in the US, preferably with experience leading small group tours similar to PEAK’s
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.