Insurance Sales Representative - Base + Commission
- Islip, NY, USA
PFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Those touch points include branch operations, business development, digital and social media marketing and call center processes. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance all aimed at protecting the financial future of each member. In addition to our insurance products, we provide tremendous support through other channels to promote credit union membership, member engagement, and cross sold services to our credit union partners.
Sales Representative-Competitive base salary plus commissions, bonuses and trip incentive
Are you passionate about professional growth? Are you career minded, client focused and have an aspiration to be part of an engaging dynamic climate that will afford you work life balance?
The PFP sales team services and sells a portfolio of Supplemental insurance products called The Family Security Plan® to the credit union’s established membership base and others. Currently, we are hiring the next generation of high energy professionals who seek a career, not just a job. We believe in your career done differently …
Because we believe in You!
We believe in:
• Quality of Life Being Caring and Compassionate
• Every Life Matters: Going Above and Beyond
• Achieving Success Being Professionals with Integrity
• An Engaging Community Celebrating and Connecting with Each Other
Our Sales Team Members:
• Are empathetic and caring about people
• Offer life and health insurance products to members of the Credit Unions and others
• Are goal and success driven
• Have strong persuasion skills
• Are able to handle rejection and meet quotas/deadlines
• Attend monthly sales meetings
• Work in a credit union employer location and over the phone
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.